Saturday, August 06, 2005

First Post

Hello everyone,

The purpose of this blog is to inform hockey fans of any insider information regarding NHL teams that I may be privy to. I am currently a mid-level employee within the Toronto Maple Leafs organization (not too terribly important, not in the inner circle, but still enough on the inside to participate in regular meetings with team management, and daily interaction with various scouts, agents, club personnel, and even players); therefore, I have my ear pretty close to the ground and learn many things about the league before anyone else does, but most of what I find out is with regard to my parent club. In addition, employees I've gotten to know over the years here at MLSE provide me with lots of good information to share.

Of course, in order to safeguard my position with my employer, I must remain anonymous for the purposes of this website.

I feel motivated to report on some things going on, because the fans of our club have been very upset about the recent activity (or lack thereof) of Leaf management. My hope is that the dribs and drabs of information I can communicate might serve to placate our fans a little, so they know that yes, there is a plan at the Air Canada Centre, and that we aren't asleep at the switch.

As a great fan of the sport myself, it is my pleasure to relate what I learn to those who follow the game. Any comments you might provide are welcome.


- The NHL Insider

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home